Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Doctors

What if.. Doctors aren’t the answer? Part One.

I just read an article in a newsletter we receive in the mail called Health Alert. The article was about a man named John who had unusual heart rhythm -a slight arrhythmia. He was in good shape aside from the occasional race of his heart.

So, he went to the doctors who proceeded to think it was this, then it was that, or maybe this or that... All the while treating him for things that often times he didn’t even have symptoms for or of which testing came back normal! He was placed on antibiotics, given more and more drugs, an angiogram, and even put through surgery. But, he got worse. After the angiogram, he had to spend 3 days in the hospital with a vein problem. And one of the drugs was so toxic that he was back in the hospital for 10 days. During which, he began to bleed internally. (And that was only to give you an idea of what he went through!)

But his heart still raced.

When the doctors finally decided the real solution was heart bypass surgery, the man had had enough.

The article says that in 2 years, he had seen 2 general practitioners, 6 cardiologists, 2 internists, 2 endocrinologists, 1 gastroenterologist, 1 hematologist, 3 surgeons, 3 radiologists, and countless nurses and technicians. He had been to four renowned hospitals and two world-famous cardiac centers.

So, what was the problem? A vitamin B complex deficiency. Seriously, that’s all it was. After just three months, the man was cured of the irregular heartbeat.

What’s the point of this post? Well, I’ll tell you. It’s because I have this same irregular heartbeat. I was planning on having a Physical today, but found this article and canceled it. I’m going to try it out before I spend money I don’t have in order to go to a Doctor.

This is Part One of this post because I intend to keep you posted on how I’m doing and if this works. This marks the day I start.

Here is what I’ll be doing... I’ll be testing myself by using the electrical currents running through my body to see if I need any of the following B’s --B1, B2, B6, B12, niacin, folic acid, biotin, and pantothenic acid. I will also be incorporating more of these foods into my diet:

* whole grains, such as wheat and oats
* fish
* poultry and meats
* eggs
* dairy products, like milk and yogurt
* leafy green vegetables
* beans and peas

So, this is my experiment for all to see. Will it work? I know it will. How do I know? Not only have I been craving fish and haven’t been eating a lot of dairy products -to be truthful, very little if any at all- but also, my God is good. And it was no coincidence my mom found this article for me. But, I know.. It remains to be seen. I’ll give you an update in a month’s time on how I’m doing.

~LLP

No comments:

Post a Comment