Monday, December 14, 2009

Robin Hood

What if.. the time of Robin Hood lives on?

In his time, the people were being majorly taxed and oppressed. Hmm, sounds familiar, doesn’t it? So, where is our Robin Hood?

I think, in this day and age, “Hood” comes in different forms. First and foremost, the most important one is Jesus Christ. Then after that come ministries like Answers in Genesis and Amazing Facts who help to spread the truth of Him and His Word.

And, of course, there are lots who are working to do something about the over-taxation and governmental control.

So, while I may not be able to take up arms, break out my bow and arrows, and join Robin Hood and his band of merry men to lead the attack, I can certainly do my part by supporting and being a part of groups that will really make a difference.

Long live Robin Hood!!!!
~LLP

No comments:

Post a Comment